Online Whatsapp Workshop with Karishma Manchanda
Conscious Parenting is an incredible, life-changing online workshop on Parenting that can transform your understanding about parenting as a concept and your relationship with your child forever. This workshop brings clarity on how and where, in trying to give our child the best, we have deviated from the real purpose of parenting.
Conscious Parenting is an intense workshop conducted by CCHt Ms. Karishma Manchanda, Founder & Master Instructor at Inner Freedom- The School for Reengineering Consciousness, New Delhi. Through this week-long online transformational workshop, many parents have regained happiness, clarity, and faith in this sacred journey of parenthood. Conscious Parenting is a style of parenting with the intent to empower our children to be the unique individuals that they are intended to be and to help them achieve their true potential.
With a spiritual perspective in mind, parents raise their own consciousness as well as that of their children. Parents who have had unresolved issues of their childhood face similar issues through their child later.
Who is this course best suited for:
- If you are a parent of a young child, especially below 8 years?
- If you are a pregnant couple, expecting a child soon?
- If you are a parent in the planning phase?
- Just married or about to be married soon?
- Or simply if you are looking to expand your understanding of how you could have
been a better parent.
Each person takes something unique from this workshop – such is the beauty of this workshop. Collectively, we learn and gain a lot from the dynamics of group energy. The unique and intriguing exercises bring to surface something unique for each and slowly reveals more over the course of a few months. Some of these takeaways are:
- Spiritual reason for becoming parents.
- Heal your inner child before addressing issues with your child.
- Release past experiences and childhood patterns that affect your parenting style.
- Raise your own consciousness and learn mindfulness.
- Understand the mutually beneficial role and view our child as a spiritual teacher.
- Identify what triggers you and how your parenting style reflects your own
- Reveal and heal your own karma while dealing with your children.
- Let go of control dynamics to help unleash the true potential of your child.
- Develop self and child in alignment with a higher purpose.
- Empower your child to be the best version of themselves.
- Help your child unleash their true potential.
- Womb Healing – heal emotions at the time of conception/fetal/ birth traumas in
- Understand morphogenetic energy fields that bind you and your child together.
- Find support and clarity in understanding your role as a conscious parent.
- Support in creating a community of empowered children for a brighter future.
- Set realistic expectations from children and empower them to deliver their best.
How does it work:
- You can participate in this workshop from anywhere in the world at any time during the week, as long as you are connected through Whatsapp.
- Once the participation is confirmed, you will be added to a private Whatsapp group.
- Each of the seven days of the workshop, the content will be shared that provides a detailed understanding of the subject and helps you become more aware as a parent. This can be in the form of text or audio. You may go through it anytime during the day when you find the time. Active participation of 30 minutes every day is all you need.
- There will be an exercise that needs to be completed by the end of that day. These could be in the form of guided meditation, journaling, mindful exercise, and more. If you miss out on something, please do the exercise later as soon as you find the time and try to catch up for the next day.
- You will be encouraged to ask questions, share your experiences, and discuss with fellow mates.
- Discussion, participation, and introspection are important characteristics of this workshop. You are encouraged to unlearn and relearn in order to heal, understand, and expand your awareness. By the end of the week, you are likely to be experiencing a shift in your perspective towards parenting as a concept, and thus your child.
The community support from fellow parents of a similar age group energizes the workshop. The group energy will create a scared space for all participants. Thus, you are expected to be respectful and non-judgmental towards fellow participants.
- 22nd September till 1st October
- Prior registration mandatory