Being aware of the net results and change in the overall system that occur any time there is a movement or action by any person or entity within the system, and knowing how to manage these changes pro-actively.
- To gain greater control over the subtle unseen forces that often hamper or override the best strategic efforts.
- To make incremental improvements when none seem possible through understanding the system.
- To remove bottlenecks and constraints in order to improve productivity and performance.
- To eliminate waste and reduce unnecessary variation in the system smoothly and consistently.
What you'll learn
To gain greater control of the system in incremental efforts in order to improve communication, management techniques, productivity and performance.
We also provide custom create a training program that focuses on System's Thinking
Curriculum is empty
This course includes
- 4 Hours
- 10 (Minimum) to 40 (Maximum) people.